Infinite Arms takes the basic premise of toys to life and turns it into something for grownups by injecting massive modular robot toys. It sounds like a car crash but actually looks rather special.
- EA thinks it “doesn’t get enough credit” for how good it is with acquired studios
- Dead Cells is adding new optional features to reduce ragequitting
- Here’s what Wyoming’s $16 million rest stop looks like in American Truck Simulator
- Warframe’s pirate radio host is back with Nightwave: Nora’s Choice
- Everspace 2 is intended to “stand on its own in the space game genre”