Infinite Arms takes the basic premise of toys to life and turns it into something for grownups by injecting massive modular robot toys. It sounds like a car crash but actually looks rather special.
- Greek mythology meets Dead Space in new dark fantasy Metroidvania game
- Decade-old grand strategy game gets a full alternate history overhaul
- Get the best roguelike game and all its DLC cheap in this Steam sale
- Dragon’s Dogma 2 flies up Steam’s best sellers weeks before launch
- 10/10 colony sim Oxygen Not Included is making a return to paid DLC