A new toys-to-life game from a UK indie developer uses the Skylanders style NFC tech with a twist. Fabulous Beasts tasks players with stacking toy animals on a peripheral that also weighs each item to make sure it’s correctly in place.
- Diablo 2: Resurrected’s launch day woes continue, Blizzard says to stay tuned
- GPU shortage could improve thanks to China’s increased crypto crackdown
- The best Space Marine game now has a complete 10th anniversary edition
- Here are the Destiny 2 Trials rewards this week
- Ten minutes of Dwarf Fortress gameplay highlights deserts and mushroom trees