A new toys-to-life game from a UK indie developer uses the Skylanders style NFC tech with a twist. Fabulous Beasts tasks players with stacking toy animals on a peripheral that also weighs each item to make sure it’s correctly in place.
- The Waylanders shows off its medieval second act in a new trailer
- Valve responds to EU fine over region locked game keys
- Hitman 3 carry over broken, devs ask you to stop pressing F5 on IO account site
- Hitman 3 Dubai Silent Assassin, Suit Only walkthrough
- Minecraft snapshot 21w03a adds Glow Squids (Axolotls hate them!)