A new toys-to-life game from a UK indie developer uses the Skylanders style NFC tech with a twist. Fabulous Beasts tasks players with stacking toy animals on a peripheral that also weighs each item to make sure it’s correctly in place.
- Spec Ops: The Line devs have a new FPS called The Cycle, and an alpha is coming soon
- Here's where Xur is in Destiny 2 today, and what you should buy from him
- Rainbow Six Siege crosses over with Ghost Recon Wildlands in new PVE missions
- Best AMD gaming motherboard 2018
- Skyrim isn’t just a ‘dragon-killing power fantasy’ - it’s political