A new toys-to-life game from a UK indie developer uses the Skylanders style NFC tech with a twist. Fabulous Beasts tasks players with stacking toy animals on a peripheral that also weighs each item to make sure it’s correctly in place.
- Here’s your June 2020 Humble Choice bundle, including Hellblade and Grid 2019
- On June 19, all Minecraft profits will be donated in support of Black Lives Matter
- Thought lost, SimRefinery is now playable on the Internet Archive
- With E3 gone, here’s the full summer game announcement schedule
- Final Fantasy XIV patch 5.3 release date delayed even further