A new toys-to-life game from a UK indie developer uses the Skylanders style NFC tech with a twist. Fabulous Beasts tasks players with stacking toy animals on a peripheral that also weighs each item to make sure it’s correctly in place.
- Vampire Survivors teams up with Among Us for out-of-this-world DLC
- Bloodlines 2 reveals fourth and final clan, one of the original’s best
- Lenovo is giving away 100 Legion Go handhelds during The Game Awards
- How to fix Call of Duty Niamey-Logan error – your data is corrupt
- No, Baldur’s Gate 3’s most-romanced companion isn’t beloved Astarion