A new toys-to-life game from a UK indie developer uses the Skylanders style NFC tech with a twist. Fabulous Beasts tasks players with stacking toy animals on a peripheral that also weighs each item to make sure it’s correctly in place.
- The Division 2’s Kenly College opens back up this week
- Rainbow Six Siege’s explosions will actually make sense in Year 5 Season 1, Void Edge
- Fall Guys’ battle royale will feature 60 players rather than 100 – here’s why
- Subnautica: Below Zero has added a massive sunken ship to explore
- Best cable management: how to keep your gaming PC neat and tidy